About the Carousel
About the Band Organ
About America's Carousels
* Operated by volunteers
* 68 horses, 2 chariots
* Built 1914 by Philadelphia
INDToboggan Company (PTC33)
* At Minnesota State Fair 75 years
* Rescued from auction in 1988
* Named for benefactor G.L. Cafesjian
Enjoy a fall day in the park!
We are open Saturday-Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. through October, and also open October 15-16 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Exception: The carousel cannot operate if the temperature falls below 45 degrees.
Like us on Facebook... and get updates, events, interesting facts, and more. Facebook.com/cafcarousel
Our book and CD are great gifts!
* State Fair Carousel, Saving a Minnesota Treasure. Enjoy our book about the 100-year history of Cafesjian's Carousel and the community effort that saved it from auction in 1988 and keeps it spinning. Order online.
* By Special Arrangement. A new CD of 32 artfully arranged tunes played by our band organ. Order online.
See our visual tour and a video
/Get Directions from Google Maps
Cafesjian's Carousel from St Paul Communications Services on Vimeo.
This site is maintained by Our Fair Carousel, Inc.,
not-for-profit owner and operator of Cafesjian's Carousel,
1245 Midway Parkway, St. Paul, Minnesota 55103; 651-489-4628
Created and maintained by Nancy Peterson. Last updated 9/14/2015.