About the Carousel
About the Band Organ
About America's Carousels
Take Our Visual Tour
/Get Directions from Google Maps
* Operated by volunteers
* 68 horses, 2 chariots
* Built 1914 by Philadelphia
INDToboggan Company (PTC33)
* At Minnesota State Fair 75 years
* Rescued from auction in 1988
* Named for benefactor G.L. Cafesjian
|Thanks for a great season!
We are closed until May 1, 2015. Please join us next season. Meanwhile, see photos from our 100th birthday party!
Like us on Facebook...
and get updates, events, interesting facts, and more. Facebook.com/cafcarousel
November 13 is
Give to the Max Day
That's when people go online to support Minnesota non-profit organizations. We're participating for the first time. Gifts will help expand our marketing and volunteer recruitment efforts in 2015. Learn more here.
|Now Available Online... |
* State Fair Carousel, Saving a Minnesota Treasure. Our book about the history of the well loved old state fair carousel now called Cafesjian's Carousel, and the community effort that saved it from auction 25 years ago.
* By Special Arrangement. A new CD of 32 tunes played by our band organ, chosen for their tuneful arrangements.
This site is maintained by Our Fair Carousel, Inc.,
not-for-profit owner and operator of Cafesjian's Carousel,
1245 Midway Parkway, St. Paul, Minnesota 55103; 651-489-4628
Created and maintained by Nancy Peterson. Last updated 10/30/2014.